Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Coca Cola

i have even less time this week to write...ugh.
Transfers: i am staying Nigrissima is going...next week I will tell you about my new companheira when we find out.
Lately Thayrone has been studying the Word of wisdom and about coca cola...Quote from Thayrone: "You need to stop drinking coke. You need your bodies healthy to serve Jesus." I have such a huge amount of love for that kid and that family. I told him that if he doesnt serve a mission i might cry.
We have been teaching a very humble woman. The first time we taught I doubted her. I doubted that she would go to church and even more that she would be willing to change. This was her second sunday at church with her children. She recognizes the blessings that she is receiving and is a lot happier. Just a little reminder that I am not here to judge or doubt. As Sister Oaks cited, "If you judge people you dont have time to love them." This is the gospel of Christ and We must be a means for people to feel His love.
This week we had conference. The assistents gave an awesome training on dreams. How we can achieve them and the importance of goal setting. I have made a goal, I have four months left...I want four families. I have made goals and i will follow through. This is my dream. I want to give this fruit to at least four families. Please help me with this goal. Please pray for me to be atent and to find these four families.
Proud to wear the tag,
Sister Peterson

happy birthday late Jerry! Also happy birthday this week for Kalena and Braxton! i love you all!

No comments: