Monday, August 2, 2010

my comp=awesome‏

hello family!
I love Sister Campos. I have found my Brasilian sister. I am almost positive that we were bestfriends in the pre mortal life. She is the best ever. This week has been a festa and we worked a ton! She is teaching me a bunch of idiomatic phrases and we are always dancing and singing. I have never been so joyful and me on the mission as i am now. Coolest brazy ever.

On pday we can watch disney cartoons. We sat there comparing the events in the movie to the gospel. One thing that i like to do is look at the simples things in life and then realize how EVERYTHING is a symbol. Literally to the degeneration of cells to a disney movie. Harry Potter and the book the little Prince. LOOK AT THE HUMAN BODY. how is everything so perfect and such a reminder of our purpose. Where we come from why we are here where are we going and how do we get there. The Atonement is in everything. I love the gospel it is my passion.
This week the man de poder that I have been talking about the last few weeks, Marcio, will be baptized this saturday! We vistited him saturday night and I asked him if we could do anything to help him out. He said that we had already done so much and then told us the story. For the past year or so His life has been very difficult. Before he had a family, a good job, a house and a car. Now he is living alone and just found work a few months ago. He said that the night before I made the contact with him he was praying to Heavnely Father to help him change his life. The next day he explained for S. Campos that he was sitting there drinking beer when imade the contact. He explained again how it wasnt by accident and that his life has already changed so much. I know God lead me to him, literally put Marcio in my path. He needed us. I love this work.
We taught him the plan of salvation. I love when people hear it and it clicks. oh yeah that makes sense. IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECT.
This week i was knocking doors and we starting talking to a man. I dont remember exactly what we talked about but somehow we marked a date to teach him and ended up with a cd she forro-a popular dance and music of the northeast. People love to give stuff. what a great culture.
sorrrry i dont have alot to tell this week but know that i love you all and i am happy as can be. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to elisa uncle brent and aunt jeane and everyone that i have forgot!

proud to wear the tag

Sister Peterson

No comments: